The tournament vending experience was so much fun. We met so many new people and handed out a ton of flyers to excited future customers. If you were one of those folks at the tournament, we hope you had a safe ride home and recuperate quickly. We value your feedback. If you think we could do something better or you would like additional information, please don't hesitate to email me or call.
email@example.com or 541-729-0746. If you call, please leave a message with your name and best time to call back. I respond to text messages as well.
Here is additional specific instructions on how this process works. Please share to your friends and family especially those getting ready to purge the drawers and closets.
Remember, we can do jerseys, t-shirts, denim and anything in between. There are no limits to your keepsakes and we can be very creative including your favorite pieces. In addition, think outside of athletics. You can do concerts, flannels, veterans memorabilia and much more.
T-Shirt Preparation and Delivery
- Wash T-shirts without perfumed detergents or dryer sheets.
- If there is a part of your T-shirt that you DO NOT want used, X it out with blue painter’s tape. We will use all the graphics and designs that are not X'd out.
- Stains. Normally we do nothing about stains on your T-shirts. If this is ok with you, then you don’t need to do anything. If there is a stain that you don’t want in the quilt, mark that area with blue painter’s tape. On the tape write “AVOID”.
- If you would like an item to be used in its entirety, please attach a note to the item.
- If applicable, we may use pockets in your quilt. If you DO NOT want these used in your quilt, attach a note to that particular item.
- If you have a special request for a particular T-shirt, write that request on blue painter’s tape and stick it to the T-shirt. The tape will remain on the block during the process and will come off when the request is fulfilled.
- Multiple Orders: Please complete a separate order form for each quilt. You are welcome to send more than one group of T-shirts in a single box, but please put each in a separate plastic bag with their own order form. If you are sending more than one quilt order, double check that the right T-shirts are in the right bag.
- Are you concerned you will have too many T-shirts for the size quilt you would like? If so, put a stack of the least wanted T-shirts in a separate plastic bag and note for us to use them if they are needed to make the quilt. Any whole uncut items that are not used will be returned with the quilt.
- Special requests communicated via e-mail, please print out and include that e-mail with your t-shirts. I will call you after receiving your t-shirts to confirm requests.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Box up those t-shirts and be sure to include a return address with your name so we can match up orders and customers when we receive your t-shirts.
Payment: Please choose a method of payment from the options.
- Cash, Check or Money Order Please pay in full prior to sending T-shirts.
- Credit Card or PayPal Must be completed online at our website.